Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Jury Duty Summons

I got summoned for Jury Duty yesterday. It's for April 7th. It will be fun to see what it's like for one day... but I really don't want to be picked. A one-day jury duty experience is fine. Anything over a day would be awful. I would actually have to listen to a case and learn law stuff. Not fun. I'd rather have my Law & Order courtroom experiences. [Side note: L&O Criminal Intent is awesome.]

In bigger news, I got my new laptop computer yesterday. It came a day early and that was nice. It's a MacBook Pro - you know, one of the fancy new ones - and it's great to have something top of the line for a change. I like telling people the model of computer I'm getting but a split second afterwards I get a pinch of guilt for flaunting my super expensive purchase in people's faces. I think in two weeks or so I'll back off and begin being vague when I talk about my new computer. Or at least indicate that in the past I've always had shitty computers and it nice to treat myself for the first time ever computer-wise. Plus, my parents are helping me big time with the expense of it.

I got 29 songs put on my iPod that I bought off Rich a month ago. That was nice.

The next week or so I'll be a hermit while I rip my whole CD collection to iTunes. And I'm going to love the whole process.

No comments: