Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Updates

Finally got my new road bike. It is super awesome. ... except it sometimes likes to shift gears by itself. I will get this fixed.

I got handed a new iO team to coach about 6 weeks ago. They are good. Coaching is fun and challenging. Let's hope I don't mess them up too much.

I got to play in Armando for the second time ever. The first was a week before my last birthday. The second time was this past Monday. Both times it's been because the cast was really low and needed bodies to do improv. I was really nervous the first time. I did a pretty good job. I was less nervous this last time. I did okay.

I'm going to LA in two weeks to participate in the LA Improv Festival with Rattlesnake High School. It will be fun. Perhaps my sister, aunt, and uncle can see me perform in a show. Visiting with them will be great too. My friend James will be there with nothing to do during the daytime so it will be cool to hang with him in LA. Everytime I've gone there and rented a car (2 times) they have given me a free upgrade. I will predict that it will happen again.

I don't get enough sleep.

I may get the chance to direct a sketch show. That would be cool.

I still need to get my headshots duplicated.

Apparently I take really good photos.

Felt opened last Wednesday and it surprised me how well our first show went. We did slow and patience and grounded scenework. They put a promo we shot on the iO website and it is funny. Nathan is adorable.

I did Critical Mass last month at it was mondo fun.

I'm looking forward to this coming three-day weekend.

No comments: