Monday, February 19, 2007

Ambition Difference



During the weekdays, I have lots of plans. Plans for the weekend. Things I'm going to accomplish and things I'm going to implement.

Things:
Get up earlier (around 9am sounds nice).
Do my French lessons
Listen to Podcasts
Do the "ups."
Clean my room
Expand my wardrobe
Get headshots duplicated
Get an agent

During the weekend, however... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have gotten some minor things done. I got a new phone. I got a new iPod - now with video capability. I got two new sneakers and 1 pair of moon boots; the boots I got the night before the blizzard and it was worth every penny.

I started the Jim Carlson workshop/elective at iO and it's a blast. We have our first show tonight and we pick our source scene from it. Right now the 7 scenes my group has to choose from are: Family Dinner (meh), Border Car Ride (fun), Poker (fun), Basketball (meh), Block Party (meh), Church Pew (fun), Jury Lunch (so so). The other group has some quality group scenes as well.

No comments: