Friday, January 12, 2007

Company Change

The memory stick came yesterday. That was fast. I put it in and on the "fine" setting, I get 950 pictures! 950? Are you kidding me? Damn. On the "superfine" setting, which I guess really makes use of the 8.0 pixel thing, I get 560 pictures. That's still a freakin' ton of pictures. A 2G memory stick sure is huge. And it was only $40.

I played around with the shutter speed setting and took this picture from my window of my apartment. As you can see, the L train tracks are right outside my window.




---

I forget if I mentioned, but Molly and I have started our own iO blog on the iO website. In it we talk about what it's like to be an improviser in Chicago, specifically in regards to being an iO performer.

---

A month ago we got news at my company that some other company has bought part of what we do here. Basically, half of what we do was bought by them. Our offices in a building just north of our main offices were also bought by this company to start their Chicago branch and will house the portion of our company that the bought. Many departments were affected. About 20 people are going over to this new company to work for them to do basically their same jobs. Another handful of people got severence packages. My department was left unaffected so my job's fine.

Today is the last day for a good portion of the people at work today. After work there will be a going-away party for people.

No comments: