Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wasserbomben!

The CBC documentary on the u-boat shoot was fun although it was long and tiring. I thought I would have had more downtime so I could listen to music and read the book I brought with me. I got to say a couple of lines, most notibly "wasserbomben!" That means "water bombs!" Meaning depth chargres. The director said he'll probably dub over my voice since I didn't have the German accent down. Se la vie.

Speaking of French, the whole crew spoke it predominately since they were all from Montreal. I got to ask francophile questions, which was nice though. Shaving my beard was almost not necessary but I was in the last shot of the night - moving a crate of limes and lemons down the aisle - so I guess I did need to shave my beard.

The iO holiday party was last night and it was fun but the gift exchange didn't even last an hour, which was surprisingly dissappointing. I got to silly dance later on in the night, which I always enjoy.

Being in the mood to work while at work gets harder and harder each week. Other aspects of my life are going okay. I have been feeling a bit of envy lately when hearing about some people's new projects.

No comments: