Sunday, September 14, 2008

Canceled

The title is in reference to 3 CSz gigs I've had in the past week get canceled on me. I could have used the newly free time to get stuff done.

One good thing having newly opened up free time on Saturday was being able to have lunch with my buddy Matt. Matt was in town this week from Edinburgh with his wife. I got to see him Wednesday and Thursday nights too. It was good seeing him but I shot myself in the foot schedule wise. I was supposed to free up my nights during this time but forgot. So instead of being able to hang out and get way too drunk at the Brauhaus on Friday night, I had 3 shows.

One of those shows was the Beatbox. I made myself be more aggressive in the show and not flinch away from the free style raps. I get much better this week.

No comments: