Thursday, September 25, 2008

Memory Problem

Question Mark Folder

My laptop won't run. It'll turn on, but I get the above image on the screen and that's all it will do. A blinking icon in the shape of a file folder with a question mark on it. No programs get started, I'm not able to access anything, and if I hit the power button it simply turns off. This is because my hard drive is almost full. It was fine Tuesday but then I just HAD to download season 4 of The Office and I got the message that my startup disc was almost full. I stopped the downloads and decided I'd deal with this the next day. The next day, yesterday, I tried to turn on the computer and was met with this surprise. Now my computer won't work and none of the User Guide tips are helping. As someone who's mood is unfortunately tied into the functionality of my gadgets, this is not good.

Stop the world, put everything on hold, this is priority number one.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Oh god, my computer at home had a horrible virus last week. I thought my life was over. Luckily I got rid of it. Oh, technology.