Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Years 2009

NYE Kate & Beth



For the second year in a row I went to Kate Duffy's New Years Eve party. I got there at a time that I thought was fashionably late (10:30pm) only to find I was among the early-to-arrive people. The place wasn't totally empty, but it wasn't packed either. An hour later and the place was packed. Most of my conversations with people at the party included a comment from someone that they were glad 2008 was over. It would appear that 2008 was not great for many people. Mine was a mix of good and bad. I did go through some personal growth periods and that was good.

Resolutions for 2009:
Get up before noon for the whole year.
Not check any online personal ads for the whole year.
Continue on the personal growth kick I started on last year.

One last thing, I biked to and from the party and that made me happy. Actually, as I was on my way to the party, I passed a bunch of guys and one of them said "man, that guy's serious" in regards to me biking in the cold winter weather. That got me pumped up.

No comments: