Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rest of Christmas Vacation

Angel Ornament

What I did on my Christmas vacation.

The day before Christmas my family drove down to the Twin Cities to visit my mom's side of the family. We went to Grandpa K's house, which is where the gathering was. Since I had been there last, an addition to the house had been put in and it was quite amazing to see. That house had remained unchanged for my whole life and to a huge room added to the back of it was quite strange. But it was good because we had ample room to gather. Before the house always felt crazy cramped with the huge family gatherings. I got to see a bunch of relatives and that was nice. Then I got to drive the family car back to Brainerd and that was fun.

Christmas day was fine. I got my presents and that's always cool. Christmas dinner was good. The rest of the day was spent watching a ton of movies. My family loves to watch movies.

The day after Christmas I went shopping for the rest of my Christmas presents. Then, before I knew it, it was time to leave and head back to Chicago. This time my flights back were uneventful and without delay, which was probably the best present I could have gotten.

No comments: