Monday, November 23, 2009

Talking with People

BBX Brunch Neal & Tim

Kudos to me for being able to talk to people one-on-one. This is a skill I'm good at but if you were able to hear my thoughts would glimpse at the war going on inside my head. It's like I'm constantly on edge as to when the awkward pause is going to happen. And I'm worried that the other person is bored by me. So this weekend was good for me in that I was able to continue overly long conversations with those that I'm not around a lot.

My 1-on-1 with Kunkle for awhile at the second floor of Mullen's. We talked Iowa football and the pros and cons of having a QB that can run and pass.
Then almost immediately afterwards had a 1-on-1 with Brittain for awhile too.
Then at the BBX brunch I was talking with people long after we were all done eating our food. I kept feeling like we were overstaying our welcome.
Then I was invited to keep the face time going with playing Rock Band at Sam's place. So I went and had a good time.

Good job, me!

No comments: