Sunday, June 25, 2006

The 1900s

My acquaintance Arnie had a blog that he kep for a year that he just finished. I was reading parts of it and I saw that he is friends with some people in a band. The band is called The 1900s. I checked out their website and liked the snipets of songs that I heard off of it. I then looked them up on iTunes, expecting a local band to not be on it. But they were on it. So I bought their EP Plume Delivery. I LOVE it. It's like Belle and Sebastion but somehow better. Better than Belle and Sebastian? Yes.

I also think that people that take lots of pictures have got it figured out. When I check out blogs and see people's pictures on them, I think, "wow, their life is so awesome." And then, of course, I think, "my life isn't that cool." I know it's only the pictures that are doing this. I know this because a picture can take something that is really bland and ordinary and something that you would normally pass by and not notice into something really fascinating.

I am still struggling with the two things I am posted about in my past entry. But, I've only got five days until I go to Montana. So that's really nice.

I've also started to play around with iMovie HD on my computer. It's really neat although it keeps freezing on me, which totally sucks.

No comments: