Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy and Clean

Two things I need to do that are important:

1) Get Happy. I've been OBSESSED with thoughts about relationships and dating and women on the radar in the past month. To the point where it's making me sad. It makes me sad because the theoretical dating experience in my head is always great and stress free. It's full of excitement and joy. I'm living in fantasy land and it needs to stop. I need to realize that me being single at the moment is fine. I need to relish being free. I need to stop thinking that the only way I can get happy is if I were in a great committed relationship with a women who loved me. Sure, that'd be great, but I'm not letting myself be happy with what I've got. A crush I had on this one girl 5 years ago has once again reared it's head and I can't shake it. I need to either get over it once again or actually tell her that I think she's cute and that I would like to go out on a date with her. She's as tall as me, which is actually sort of a turn on.

2) Clean my Room. Ugh. My room is a mess. Not a pig sty, just a mess. I wanted to clean it in parts over this weekend but, of course, I didn't. I didn't because I'm lazy and because I enjoy it too much to lay on my bed and think about all the different possibilities of me meeting a girl (usually Ms. Crush) and dating her. I'm going to Montana for a vacation in two weeks and I don't want to come home to a dirty room like I just did when I came back from LA.

So I have until June 30 to clean my room. I also need to get out of this funk asap.

No comments: