Wednesday, July 09, 2008

CSz Banquet

After Party Sam & Martin

The above picture is of Sam - who won 3 Howie Awards at the CSz banquet - and Martin - who wasn't nominated in any category.

I mostly wanted to mention that because it's a fun dig at Martin and because I know Martin reads this blog. How's it going Martin?

~~~

Now that CSz has its own theater again, we were able to celebrate how awesome we all are with a banquet. The banquet was last night. It was at Marcello's and we had a huge private room to ourselves. Everyone was dressed up really nice and everyone looked great. All the gentlemen looked distinguished and all the ladies looked radiant.

The food was good and the entertainment was great. Joey, Tara, and Rich emceed the opening presentation. It lovingly made fun of different aspects of the theater and it was a joy to be able to get all the jokes. After that was the awarding of the Howie Awards (the Oscars of CSz). Most of the people I voted for got the Howie award in their category. Afterwards a bunch of us went over to CSz for an after party. I got pretty tipsy. So tipsy, in fact, that I spent 2 hours drinking water at home to sober up enough to not get a hangover headache today. I succeeded but I'm absolutely exhausted today. I should have gone to bed right after work, but I didn't. See the next post for why.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!