Saturday, July 11, 2009

Phase 10 Fridays

Phase 10 in Color

3rd Phase 10 Friday in a row.

Two weeks ago Erin, Tamara, and I were done with a 10pm CSz show. Some building mates of Tamara's were having a party in the backyard of her building. So we all biked down there and played two games of Cornhole before retiring to Tamara and her roommate Alison's porch. We started playing Phase 10 around 1am and didn't get done until about 5 or 6 (I can't remember) in the morning. One thing I am sure about: the sky was light and the birds were chirping.

A week ago it was Tamara's BBQ party and after helping to clean up the backyard area of party things, Alison, Tamara, Erin, and I again started playing Phase 10 around 1am. This time I think Erin and I left around 4am.

This Friday was another round of Phase 10. It's now being called Phase 10 Fridays. And I love it. This Friday was the first time I lost the game. It was also the quickest game: Erin and I leaving around 3am I believe.

No comments: