Friday, November 17, 2006

Quick updates

Sketchcore's last show is tomorrow. We got 5 out of 6 stars in Time Out Chicago!

Rattlesnake has a show tonight. I love these guys.

FELT had a full house this past Wednesday and it was a lot of fun.

Played Candy Land, old school Trivial Pursuit, and Battleship this week. It was nice to remind me of those games.

Armando is great again. This past Monday was solid gold.

Guitar Hero is the tool of the devil. Sleep is overrated.

Next week I'll get my old headshot developed again. Then I can get them duplicated. Unless I decide I just HAVE to get ones in color. (old headshots were shot in black and white so there's no way to colorize them. boo)

I have competing urges to gush and to keep quiet about my private life. That's all I'll say about that.

No comments: