Thursday, November 02, 2006

What Happened Halloween Weekend

I got to see Sketchcore this past weekend. It was their second show but the first one I got to see. We worked on transistions before we opened the house and one of the transitions we changed works so much better. A reviewer is coming to the show this weekend and I'm excited about that. Mostly because I'm assured that the third show will be the best one.

After that show I had a show at iO. We're doing a more scene-work focused form right now and it was our second show where we implimented it. It didn't go as well as the first time but it was more due to us being rusty at scenes rather than the from itself.

Molly, Paul, Rex, Bill, and I went to the Halloween loft party at Cusick's old apartment. Many people still think of him as the host of it even though he doesn't live there anymore. Paul, Rex, and Bill did a trio group costume. They did Weekend At Bernie's with Rex being Bernie, Paul as Andrew McCarthy, and Bill and Jonathan Silverman. Molly was a girl from the rival band of Jem. I didn't have anything picked out but I did put on my cowboy styled shirt on and just told people I was a gay cowboy. It was pretty hot in there and crowded but two hours into it the place got a little more bearable. I got pretty drunk and as a result had a pretty good time. Let's just say that I wasn't shy at the party.

I've been doing the terrible thing of staying up late (mostly due to watching Freaks and Geeks episodes) and waking up late. I've really seriously debated calling in sick to work almost every morning this week but each day I manage to get myself to work on time.

1 comment:

tara d. said...

i think i speak for america:

tell us more!
tell! us! more!

tell!
us!
more!