Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hurt Toe

Bruised Toe

Comedy Sportz had a rehearsal devoted to dancing last night. It was a ton of fun and I think everyone had a good time. However, I stubbed my toe during the first part of the rehearsal. When I got home I took off my sock to see what was the matter. I was surprised to find a toe that was pretty darn injured. It's definitely bruised but its color is more red right now than black and blue. I thought it might have been a large blood blister but it's not. It just a large red spot near the cuticle of my toe.

It hurts to go up on my toes when I walk on my right foot. So I hobbled to work today. And I'm hobbling around the office. My motility is slightly reduced. I have a CSz March Madness show this Friday and I hope the swelling goes down by then so I can run around and be active for the show.

~~~
Speaking of March Madness, our MM CSz team won our first round of shows, so we're in the second round. After helping the team win last Saturday, I got myself a beer and stayed around to catch a bit of the Hot Carl. Then I and a couple friends went to a birthday party at someone's apartment where I had some more drinks. After that we headed to my place and before I knew it an impromptu party broke out. It was cool to have people over, even though I was super tired and resting my eyes on the couch while other people were mingling.

In the morning, my two friends and I (who both crashed at my place) had brunch with one of my roommates. I then spent the rest of Sunday just relaxing. This was one of the most fun weekends I've had this year.

No comments: