Monday, March 24, 2008

Status Obsession

I've become addicted to changing my status on facebook. I only signed up to this thing a little over a month ago and I've already got more friends than my myspace account, which I've had for about 2 years, I think.

Here are all my statuses since joining this thing:

Jon:
is going out of the country
is having fun in Edinburgh
is glad to be back in Chicago
is sooooo ready for the weekend
is tired of being tired
is finally getting that overdue haircut
will huff and puff and blow your house down
is amused by his roommates
is doing a Pennybear show at the Playground at 10pm. Come by, won't you?
updated his f*ing blog. Are you happy, Martin?
remembered to set his clock forward an hour
is not the worst host; Cesar is
pities the fool
is totally wasting his off night
is really addicted to changing his status daily
is in the midst of a sexual scandal
cannot believe it's not butter
is anti-poke, bite, chomp, wizz, clang clang, tea party or any other fake or real applications. Except for the ones that aren't annoying
isn't listening and waiting for his turn to speak
has that special something... but only on the dance floor
is lightly basted
is easy like Easter Sunday morning
is on a vision quest.

No comments: