Friday, March 07, 2008

2008 Summaries

I've been yelled at for not maintaining this blog on a regular basis. All I can say to them is too bad.

Here's a summary of 2008 so far:
January
  • Why do I keep running into ladies that I dated in 2007?
  • Another Second City audition where I do uninspired scenes and don't get called back.
  • Sketchfest was fun
  • 31st birthday
February
  • Get a passport
  • Sign on to yet another online dating site.
  • Go on a couple of first dates; feel no spark.
  • While drunk, sign up on Facebook
  • Perform in the newly opened Comedy Sportz theater on Belmont!!!
  • Use the passport
  • Take in the beauty of Scottish and Polish ladies
  • Think about how neat a vacation affair would be
  • Don't make any kind of move
  • Come back to America
  • Deal with jet lag.
  • Facebook is silly.
March (so far)
  • Man, I'm really tired a lot.

No comments: