Thursday, December 04, 2008

Insomnia

I've got insomnia. Or at least I think I do.

This past week I've been having trouble falling to sleep when I'm in bed. In addition to that, in the past few days I've been going to bed later and later because I'm just not tired. And I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong to prevent me from falling asleep. I'm not drinking caffeine at late hours in the day so that's not it. I try to lull myself to a tired state by checking sites on the Internet but my eyes never seen to get tired.

I'm super tired after work. When I'm on the train going home, I feel really tired and I would love nothing better than going to bed right when I get home. But I've got rehearsals or shows to do. So I eat dinner and then head out for those things. When I get back home late at night I should be even more tired. But I guess I've got my second wind and that wind won't wane even past midnight.

No comments: