Tuesday, August 04, 2009

It's August Already

I'm kind of amazed it's August already. Seems like the summer went by so fast. Considering we've only had 2 days this summer where the temperature was 90 or above; it's been a relatively cooler summer. Probably the coldest summer since I've been living in Chicago.

~~~

My back is slowly getting better. But it's still sore in the lower back and it really pains me to try to do a sit up on a hardwood floor. I can do crunches, though, so at least I'm getting some exercise. But trying to sit up farther than a crunch position causes my lower back muscles to be employed and it just hurts too much. It's like those muscles are baby muscles - too weak and feeble to do the work. I should probably get it checked out by a doctor but my faith in my current doctor isn't that strong.

No comments: