Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bike News

Nothing much really to report.  I had another Friday night of two shows at CSz back to back.  I did the 8pm and 10pm shows.  It's not too taxing to do them but I never seem to have time to get dinner and by 11:30pm I'm starving.  But I just remembered that I only ate half of my foot-long sandwich from Subway, so now I don't need to buy myself lunch today.  So that's good.

I emailed a person at West Town Bikes again, this time asking about how long the waiting list for Sunday afternoon classes were.  To my surprise, he said they had slots open and all I needed to do was come on down and drop off my check to secure my spot in the class.  So I did that after work yesterday and now I'm gonna get to do the class this summer.  That's awesome.  I can't wait to learn more about bike repair.

No comments: