Sunday, May 04, 2008

Shows

Thursday night I went to see the "Picked Up" series at the Neo-Futurists. The show this week was "No Place Like Home." The head writer of it was my friend Lauren.  The show was very funny and the whole audience gave it a thumbs up at the end of the show.  Afterwards a bunch of us hung out at a bar nearby and that was fun.  I had a chicken dinner there that was to die for.  So good.

Friday night Rattlesnake High School had 3 people for the show so we had 4 sit-ins.  The show was good and I had a fun time in it.  Afterwards I went home and watched Battlestar Galactica.  I'm such a geek for that show.

Saturday I went with a bunch of friends to see "Iron Man" at the movie theaters.  It was a pretty darn good movie that left me wanting more.  The special effects in it were pretty good too.  It didn't feel at all like a comic book movie, which is a good thing. I really liked it.  Afterwards I had a CSz show at the Apollo for an overfill show at 8pm.  The audience was a high school band group from Canada.  They were an amazing audience and they ate the show up.  They loved it.

Yesterday Pennybear got the news that we've been accepted into the New York Fringe Festival.  This is awesome news.  I'll make a point to not loose my ATM card right before that trip; although such a note might be moot since I wouldn't need to rent a car in NYC.

No comments: