Monday, June 30, 2008

Quick Notes

PennyBear's second show was good, perhaps better than our opening weekend.

Rehearsed for the first time with my new iO group. It was a good rehearsal and the scenes I did and saw were good. It was good to have fellow Snake Katy there.

I saw Dunbar's show, Space Future, finally and it was good.

I went to see WALL-E on Sunday and I liked it. Probably not as much as a few of my friends who also saw it, but I did like it.

Had the 5th Build-A-Bike class and this time around we learned how to true our wheels. This was the class I was looking forward to most. This is because I'm a fan of the movie Breaking Away and there's a scene in it where the main character fixes up a bike and during part of this montage he trues his wheels.

Truing Stand & Spinning Wheel

Didn't get to hang out with friends much. I'm sure that will be remedied this holiday weekend.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad to hear your show is going well. I promise I will come this weekend or next and try to bring some friends:)