Monday, June 02, 2008

Sat in With Beatbox

To paraphrase: blah blah blah rappity rap rap rap.

I sat in on my first Beatbox show.  I was little nervous but not too much.  I knew I would be protected by Jay on beatbox and the amount of raps I'd have to do would be very few.  So I was able to concentrate on doing good scene work.

The first half of the show was really good.  I did the first scene with Melissa and it was a really fun scene.  I was a dad who took his daughter deer hunting and she felt really bad about shooting the deer.  I had some fun additions about feeling the spirit of the animal leave the body and how the animals of the forest were laughing at me since my daughter was crying over the deer.  The second half of the show took a nose dive into blandness.  The audience also fells asleep during this period.

All in all, a pretty good first show.

No comments: