Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day 12

sit-ups: 20. I barely made it to 20 too. By 7 I was already feeling the burn in my abs. I'm not sure why. The only thing different is that I did the ups around 10pm, instead of waiting until just before bed-time.

push-ups: 13. I wanted to go for 14 but my lower back said no.

alcohol: none.

waking up during the weekend: 11am. Okay, I know that so far I haven't failed this challenge but having each of the times being between 11am and noon is a little pathetic. I'm hoping for around 10am next weekend. It's also my goal that sometime soon (within 6 months from now, say) I'll be waking up between 8 and 9am. I want to become more productive during the weekends and actually get stuff done. Step 1 is waking up earlier. Step 2 is actually using that gained time with doing productive things. Things other than sitting on the coach and watching TV.

Challenge #5: Broken! No! I don't want to speak on this subject that much, because it's just a little too personal for my comfort, but I must admit that sometime during this past week I just wasn't able to take the pressure. I'd say that I did it just so that I wasn't always thinking about NOT doing it. I rarely think about the topic in general but the fact that I created the challenge made it so that the topic was always in my mind, even if it was only at the back of my mind. I'm being vague on when the challenge failed on purpose.

No comments: