Thursday, August 02, 2007

Day 2

Oh no! I already failed at a challenge! I'm such a loser. It was #4. But I did it on accident. Don't believe me?

It was my July self that did me in. I had dowloaded a video clip of a nude scene in a movie that Alison Lohman was in. I normally watch such videos and then send them to the trash can. For whatever reason when I downloaded it, the screen was blank but I could hear sound. I got frustrated and moved on to some other thing. This evening after I got back from a Rattlesnake rehearsal, I noticed an .avi clip on my desktop. "What's this?" I said to myself. I opened it up and played it because I genuinely didn't remember saving a video clip to my desktop. It was the nude scene. Half way into the scene I suddenly remembered the challenge of number 3. "Oh no!" I said to myself, this time out loud. Although technically I wasn't on the Internet when I viewed the clip, it did come from the Internet and the underlining issue with challenge number 4 is to not view pics or video of naked ladies. So it's only day 2 and already one of them has bitten the dust.

But this does not mean I can now look at pictures of naked ladies all I want since I already failed the challenge. No. Because doing so would make challenge number 5 impossible. And I still want to be the master of my domain on that one.


Sit-ups: 15. Good job me.

Push-ups: 8. I was at 4 and I started to feel my arms respond with "hey, we did this yesterday! What the Hell are you doing to us?"

Alcohol: Was offered to go to the Holiday Club after rehearsal but I decided to go home instead. That's as close as I got on this challenge. Still dry!

~~~~~

Tomorrow is the first day of Lollapalooza and I've got a 3-day festival pass. I've also got a half-day at work tomorrow so I get to walk over to the festival at noon. I'm super excited for this. But the downside is that a) I cannot see The Bourne Ultimatum until next weekend and b) I don't have time to check out another Comedy Sportz show before my own newbie show.

No comments: