Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day 16 of August Challenge

push-ups: 5. I got to 3 and all of the sudden the right side of my pelvis area started to hurt real bad. It's in the same location as the appendix and I really hope my push-ups didn't make my appendix burst. Knock on wood. I should check webmd.com about this.

sit-ups: 30. The pain in my lower right side was still there but I pushed through the discomfort. But I still wasn't able to do nearly as well as I did yesterday.

alcohol: After work the company I work for had a summer party at Lucky Strike. Most people were having drinks since the company was footing the bill. I had Sprite instead. Then, after my rehearsal, a few of us Snakes went to a bar and I was offered a beer since I covered a teammate for the location and coach fees. I accepted at first but then decided to not to abandon my monthly challenge. So I had a Sprite instead. No alcohol today. Still dry!

No comments: