Monday, April 14, 2008

Body Moving, Body Mooooo-eeeeerrrrrrrkshpt

Pardon the interruption but the 80 year-old man in my body would like to speak.

I woke up this morning with slight back ache near my right shoulder. I had trouble moving my neck to the right. By noon I knew I was sick. I think I have a fever. My body is hot/overheating, I also get chills now and then, my muscles ache, my throat feels like an oven, my ears are bright red, I have no energy, and I didn't have my Advil with me when I went to work.

The bottle I have at home is practically full so I decided not to buy another bottle at lunch. Instead I bought orange juice and one-a-day multi-vitamins. Luckily I have the night free so I can crash in my bed right after work.

I really hope I nip this thing in the bud tomorrow.

No comments: