Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Lollapalooza Ticket

Lollapalooza 2007 Gate

One week ago I bought my 2008 Lollapalooza 3-day pass ticket during the Early-Bird ticket process. I missed out on the $60 3-day pass ticket marking things a few weeks before. For that promo, they told you sometime in the next week they'd make those limited number passes available but you'd have to keep checking into the website to find out. I forgot about it until a few days after the rush for those passes.

The line-up has yet to be released but I the rumors of bands in it this year were enough to get me to buy the Early-Bird passes. I'll be going to it again this year (that's 3 years in a row) and this year I'll be going again with my concert buddy Marla. I probably won't try to get really close the stage this year since I've become Old Man Concert Goer and get easily annoyed by these young kids. I've already uttered the phrase "you can hear just as well from the back of the crowd and you have room to breathe."

No comments: